Completely rebuilt and restored 1969 Honda 350cb in Café Racer / Brat Style
I have owned it and built it for around 4/5 years, been a labor of love providing many hours of joy restoring/modifying it. Perfect for any rider and environment, blasting around a city or long winding roads. I am selling due as I have found a winter project to work on, so not using it and I would rather someone else enjoy using it.
- Title and registration in hand
- Complete engine rebuild – low 15k original miles since 1969. 15 miles on the since the new speedo.
- Modified frame with hidden battery tray to allow see through frame
- Kick start (but have all the electric start + chain so you can put back on if needed)
- Complete powder coated frame/wheels/forks – in satin black
- Polished components
- New tank – Painted in BMW Mini Cooper 50th Championship limited edition British racing green paint
- Marine grade black leather seat (upholstered by local custom yacht upholsterer)
- Mikuni twin carbs ($$$)
- New tires + brake pads + brake cables – (probably 15miles max use)
- New wiring/New battery
- Led tail light + head light
- New grips/levers/throttle
- New speedo + cables
- Custom built speedo bracket, to keep it very clean
- Short exhaust, nice and loud so cars don’t pull out of you (important in Florida!) – Have the originals also which are included.
- Well serviced, last one done by Burn Up Company in West Palm beach.
- Runs well and changes as it should.
I have a box full of of the original parts worth a good amount. Indicators/blinkers, headlights, exhaust, rear light and mount, coil packs, chain guard, side covers, tool kits holder, speedo + rev gauge, starter motor with wiring and chain and sprockets, full wiring loom, ignition, x4 carbs (x2 fully working, x2 for parts), fuel tap.
Price: $4,500 <- click to see if it is still available
More info: Click here for more information
Originally listed on November 14, 2020. Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Seller's other items: jamiedoug1986
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States