Complete frame up restored / custom built 3 years ago.
- Frame, tank, swing arm & rear fender – finished with Nickel Plating, no paint.
- Swing arm & gas tank have been stretched 4 inches.
- New electrical harness, new ignition, new exhaust, new seat, etc etc.
- Engine rebuilt top & bottom.
- Re-condition carburetors with velocity stacks.
- Borrani rims.
- Custom rear sets.
- Front brake is a restored 1978 Norton Commando drum.
Runs & sounds great. Current registration, clean title w/pink-slip.
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
See listing: 1975 Honda CB 550 cafe racer (from October 18, 2020)