This is a 1978 Honda Goldwing that has been highly modified. Very fast, (1000cc) stable and has a great look. This is a comfortable bike that can cruise at highway speeds no problem. All the work was performed by a state certified master motorcycle mechanic in the 1 of 1 Customs Shop
-Brand new high speed tires professionally mounted and balanced
– 3 new modernized gauges in the dash including volt gauge, water temp, and GPS Speedometer eliminating the need for a speedometer cable. The GPS speedometer also has a few extra cool features like max speed, timer, and mileage.
– Brand new rear shocks
-Brand new brake pads front and back
– Professionally drilled disc brakes front and rear
– Rebuilt carburetors
– Brand new drag bars, brake levers, led turn signal / brake light cluster, hand grips, headlight
-Professionally painted metallic gunmetal and clear coated. Engine painted in high temp aluminum
– The Honda emblems were professionally made and laser cut acrylic with black and white decals specifically designed and made for this bike
– One off handmade seat cowl made out of 18 gauge steel that is our own unique design.
– Handmade custom upholstery by Leatherman’s upholstery
-Brand new battery
– Relocated start button hidden on triple tree top
Price: Auction <- click to see if it is still available
More info: Click here for more information
Originally listed on October 16, 2018. Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan, United StatesTip: We recommend checking the car via service like CarVertical to get its full history before placing a bid or buying. Check current promotions here.