1987 BMW K75 Vintage Custom Cafe Racer
Most of this build was recently refreshed and this has been used and kept within a small collection among other bikes. Just under 1,500 miles ridden since being built.
- LED Lighting All The Way Around
- Full Custom Single Seat Tail Section
- Custom Seat By Twisted Brothers
- Custom Matching Grips By Twisted Brothers
- Custom Exhaust By Twisted Brothers
- Fully Upgraded Digital Cluster
- Everything in cluster works, Tach, Speedo, Fuel Gauge, etc.
- Dual Front Brembo Disc Brakes
- 2” Fork Drop
- Fully Adjustable Rear Coil Over
- Custom Injector Cover From Italy
- Tank, Tail Section & Upper Fairing finished in BMW Alpine White Paint
- Frame finished in Satin Black
- Matte Engine Finish (Hand Sanded Fins and BMW Logo) Looks amazing.
- Black Anodized Billet Handle Bar Relocation Brackets
- Factory Bars Turned Down
- Custom Leather Handlebar Bag
- Oversized Under Seat Battery With Custom Covers
- Drop Mirrors
I’m sure I am missing things but the entire engine, frame, tail section fabrication, battery cover fabrication, injection cover and other miscellaneous items were just done this season. This bike gets compliments everywhere and it is very reliable.
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1987 BMW (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: gr-specialties
Location: Zeeland, Michigan, United States