This is a 1976 CB750F Super Sport that has been highly modified. Very light, very fast. All the work was performed by a state certified master motorcycle mechanic in the 1 of 1 Customs Shop
This is easily one of the coolest looking bikes to ever come out of our shop, it turns heads where ever it goes. Below is some of the work that was done to get this bike to look and run the way that it does.
– New braided brake lines
– Brand new chain
– Brand new fork caps
– Brand new rear shocks
-Brand new high speed tires professionally mounted and balanced
– New modernized electrical system hidden out of site
-Brand new brake pads front and back
– Front and rear drilled rotors
-Recently rebuilt engine, new rings, valves, honed cylinders, seals and plugs
-Professional heat resistant painted Engine to withstand the elements for years to come
– Polished engine covers and calipers
-Professionally rebuilt carbs with new jets and high flow filters
– Brand new clip on bars, brake levers, master cylinder, horn, turn signal cluster, hand grips, unique finned headlight, tail light and cables
-Brand new speedometer with integrated oil, neutral, turn signals, and high beams lights
-All parts were either polished or sandblasted and either painted with professional SEM Hot rod white satin paint or SEM Hot rod black
-The decal work on this bike is our own design modernizing Hondas classic wing, with subtle accents of color and background designs, as well as the Alpine 750 signature signed in a modern gold color, as well as other various subtle touches. The design of this bike puts a modern touch on a vintage classic. All Graphics professionally applied by Wraps-n-Signs.
– One of a kind handmade seat cowl made out of 18 gauge steel, that matches the flow of the tank and bikes new stance.
– Handmade custom upholstery done in a criss cross pattern by Leatherman’s upholstery
– Brand new battery
– New fork seals and dust covers
– Two brand new cone satin mufflers
– Fiberglass wrapped headers
– Relocated start button under the tank
– Our own custom designed professionally milled aluminum triple tree top
Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
Price: Auction <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on October 15, 2018. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.